Under 30 Minutes
Fiesta Brunch Casserole
Put a little festive punch into your brunch with these easy mini-casserole creations made with spicy HORMEL® Chili and CHI-CHI'S® Salsa.
4 CHI-CHI'S® 8 inch Flour Tortilla Soft Taco Size
1 (15-ounce) can Hormel® Chili No Beans
2 cups cooked diced russet potatoes
4 large eggs
1 (16-ounce) jar CHI-CHI'S® 16 oz Thick & Chunky Salsa Medium, drained
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray. Place 1 tortilla in each of 4 custard cups, gently folding and shaping each tortilla to create bowl.
3. In medium saucepan, stir together chili and potatoes over medium heat. Cook, stirring frequently, 4 to 6 minutes or until hot.
4. Divide chili mixture evenly among tortilla bowls. With back of spoon, make indentation in chili mixture. Top each with 1 egg. Place custard cups on baking sheet.
5. Bake casseroles 10 minutes. Cover loosely with aluminum foil. Bake 5 to 8 minutes longer or until yolks are desired doneness.
6. Gently lift tortilla bowls from custard cups; place on plates to serve. Spoon salsa over top. Sprinkle with cheese.