Under 15 Minutes
Under 30 Minutes
This fast breakfast favorite combines the best flavors from the South and North of the border: CHI-CHI'S® Salsa and HORMEL® Canadian-Style Bacon.
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1 (0.9-ounce) package Hollandaise sauce mix
1 cup milk
1/2 cup CHI-CHI'S® Thick & Chunky Salsa Mild
6 slices white sandwich bread, crusts removed
1 (6-ounce) package Hormel® Canadian Style Bacon
1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
6 poached eggs
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease 6 (10-ounce) custard cups.
2. In 1-quart microwave-safe bowl, microwave buter on HIGH (100%) 30 to 45 seconds or until melted.
3. Whisk in sauce mix, milk and salsa; cover. Microwave on HIGH, stirring once, 5 minutes longer or until sauce is slightly thickened and hot; keep warm.
4. Divide bread evenly among custard cups; place custard cups on rimmed baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes or until bread is lightly browned. Remove toast cups from custard cups; place on baking sheet.
5. Put 1 slice Canadian bacon in each toast cup; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese. Add 1 poached egg to each; top evenly with remaining cheese. Bake 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Spoon about 2 tablespoons sauce over each toast cup. Serve with remaining sauce.