Under 15 Minutes
CHI-CHI’S® FOLDABLES™ Baked Apple Pie
[[a target=”_blank” style="color: #78a53c; font-weight: 700; font-size:20px;" href="/foldables.html" class="link" title="ChiChis Foldables Tortillas" rel="canonical"]]Click here to check out our new CHI-CHI’s® FOLDABLES™ Tortillas![[/a]][[br]][[br]] Enjoy this American classic dessert any time of year! The perfect combination of crispy and tart with sweet and cinnamon, this is sure to be a crowd pleaser at home or around the camp fire.
1/2 Apple Sliced
1/2 Teaspoon of flour
2 Teaspoons of cinnamon sugar
1 Tablespoon butter cubed
Vanilla ice cream
1. Preheat oven at 350.
2. While oven is preheating, spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
Lay one Chi Chi’s FOLDABLES™ Tortilla on the baking sheet.
3. Place apple slices in the center of the tortilla.
4. Add flour, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon sugar and cubed butter.
5. Close tortilla corners over filling to form a square, pressing firmly. Flip over so seam is on the bottom. Sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar on top of closed apple pie.
6. Place on the lower rack in oven for 20-25 minutes unit apple pie is lightly brown and toasted. Serve warm with ice cream.