Under 15 Minutes
Under 30 Minutes
The Classic Soft Taco
[[a target=”_blank” style="color: #78a53c; font-weight: 700; font-size:20px;" href="/foldables.html" class="link" title="ChiChis Foldables Tortillas" rel="canonical"]]Click here to check out our new CHI-CHI’s® FOLDABLES™ Tortillas![[/a]][[br]][[br]] Taco Night turns a corner with the CHI-CHI’s® FOLDABLES™ Tortillas! Just add ground beef seasoned with CHI-CHI’s® Fiesta Taco Seasoning and all your favorite taco toppings. Everyone will come running for these!
1 Pound ground beef
1 Packet of Chi Chi's Taco Seasoning Mix
3/4 Cup water
1/2 Avocado Sliced
1 Tablespoon of shredded Mexican blend cheese
1 Teaspoon of your favorite Chi Chi's salsa
1. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef.
2. Cook, stirring often until meat is no longer pink. Drain well.
3. Add packet of Chi Chi’s Taco Seasoning mix and 3/4 cup of water to the meat.
4. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 3-5 minutes. Once simmered remove from heat.
5. Add cooked taco meat to the center of a Chi Chi’s FOLDABLES TORTILLA.
6. Top with sliced avocados, salsa and shredded cheese.
7. Close tortilla corners over filling to form a square, pressing firmly. Flip over so seam is on the bottom.
8. Coat a clean non-stick skillet with cooking spray over medium heat. Toast for 3 minutes on each side.