Under 15 Minutes
Under 30 Minutes
Chi-Chi’s Nachos with Roasted Chicken
Easy loaded nachos covered in creamy queso? Say no more. This nachos recipe has everything you need for a late night snack or even dinner. We won't tell.
1.5 pounds roasted chicken
1/2 cup CHI-CHI'S® Thick and Chunky Salsa
1 (15-ounce) can chili with beans
1 cup CHI-CHI'S® Salsa Con Queso
1 bag CHI-CHI’S® Corn Tortilla Chips
1 cup Monterey Jack cheese
Shredded lettuce, sour cream, WHOLLY GUACAMOLE® dip and CHI-CHI'S® Sliced Jalapeños
1. Shred roasted chicken meat (light or dark meat) and set aside.
2. Warm chili and salsa con queso in separate pans.
3. Arrange chips on plate or serving platter.
4. Top chips with chili, salsa con queso, salsa and chicken. Add cheese if desired.
5. Top with lettuce, sour cream, guacamole, and sliced jalapeños