Under 15 Minutes
More than 1 Hour
Want to make sure your fajitas aren't blah-hitas? Use zesty, exciting CHI-CHI'S® Salsa.
2 pounds beef flank steak
1 Jar CHI-CHI'S® 16 oz Thick & Chunky Salsa Medium
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 teaspoons firmly packed brown sugar
2 cloves garlic
2 large onions
1 small green bell pepper
1 small red bell pepper
8 CHI-CHI'S® 6 inch Fajita Tortilla
1. In shallow glass baking dish, place steak.
2. In small bowl, combine salsa, Worcestershire sauce, lime juice, oil, brown sugar and garlic; mix well. Pour over steak. Cover; refrigerate, turning occasionally, 4 hours or overnight.
3. Prepare grill for medium heat.
4. Remove steak from marinade; reserve marinade. Grill steak, onions and bell peppers, turning occasionally, 10 minutes or until steak is medium-rare and vegetables are tender and lightly charred.
5. In small saucepan, bring reserved marinade to a boil over medium-high heat; boil, stirring frequently, 2 minutes.
6. Thinly slice steak diagonally across grain. Cut bell peppers into strips. Place steak, bell peppers and onions in warm tortillas; drizzle with salsa mixture. Serve with beans, guacamole and cilantro, if desired.