Under 15 Minutes
Under 30 Minutes
Taco Burgers with Corn Relish
Spice up your burgers with a mouth-watering mix of Mexican and American flavors.
1 pound ground lean beef
1/2 cup CHI-CHI'S® Thick & Chunky Salsa Mild, divided
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1 cup canned whole kernel corn, drain
1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
1/2 cup finely chopped jicama
1/4 cup chopped red onion
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
2 tablespoons cider vinegar
1 tablespoon sugar
4 CHI-CHI'S® Flour Tortillas, Burrito Size, heated
1 egg beaten
3/4 cup fine dry breadcrumbs
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Prepare grill for medium heat.
2. In medium bowl, combine beef, 2 tablespoons salsa, the chili powder, oregano, cumin, egg and breadcrumbs; mix well. Form into 4 (4-inch) patties.
3. Grill patties 7 minutes on each side or until well done.
4. To make relish, In medium bowl, combine corn, bell pepper, jicama, onion, cilantro, vinegar, sugar and remaining 1/2 cup salsa.
5. Place burgers on warm tortillas. Top with corn relish. Wrap tortillas around burgers. Serve with additional salsa.