Oven-Baked Chicken Chimichangas
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup CHI-CHI'S® 16 oz Thick & Chunky Salsa Medium
2 teaspoons chili powder
2 (6-ounce) packages Hormel® Natural Choice® Oven Roasted Carved Chicken Breast, chopped
1 cup refried beans
8 CHI-CHI'S® 9-inch Burrito Tortillas, warmed
Salt, to taste
Wholly Guacamole®, to serve
Sour cream, to serve
CHI-CHI’S® Jalapeno Wheels, drained, to serve
Thinly sliced green onions, to serve
1. Heat oven to 425ºF. Grease baking sheet.
2. In large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring frequently, 4 to 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in salsa and chili powder.
3. Stir in chicken. Season with salt.
4. Spoon heaping tablespoons refried beans down center of each tortilla. Top with about 1/2 cup chicken mixture. Fold up bottom, top and sides of tortilla; secure with wooden picks, if necessary.
5. Place chimichangas seam-side-down on baking sheet. Brush all sides with additional oil. Bake about 15 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Remove picks before serving. Serve with guacamole, sour cream, jalapenos and green onions if desired.